Rainbow Station Original Manuka Multifloral Honey 85+ Blend 500g
Millions of bees, thousands of hives, and over one hundred years of family beekeeping make this honey something special.
- Rainbow Station Original Manuka Multifloral Honey 85+ Blend 500g
- Our honey from our own bee’s, who’s hives are placed on our own properties at the top of the South Island of New Zealand in a remote and unpopulated environment away from contaminants and pollutants.
- 85+ MG is a maintenance grade honey (for those with a weakened immune system) and should be taken every day to help keep your immune system topped up.
- Tested and Certified as 100% pure New Zealand multi-floral Manuka Honey by an accredited NZ Laboratory to meet MPI Government-regulated Manuka Honey standards.
- MG (Methylglyoxal) is derived from DHA which occurs naturally in the nectar of the Manuka bush (Leptospermum scoparium) and displays antimicrobial properties that can be related to the killing of bacteria.
The pristine mountains and remote forest of Rainbow Station, along with the beautiful bays over the top of New Zealand’s South Island, are havens for the beehives. In 1899, T.Cropp built his first beehive in a wild, remote valley not too far from here. He was a pioneer that dreamed big, kept things practical, and passed on his knowledge to the next generation.
Nelson Honey takes great care to bring you, natural honey, from nature.
Read more about what this means on the ‘science of honey’ page.